7v7 WeSport Super Liga 7/2018
➢Name of the tournament:7v7 WeSport Super Liga 2018 – 2nd edition
➢ Type of play: 7vs7 Tournament
➢ Expected Time: Kick off 7/1/2018 (every Saturday & Sunday morning).
➢ Finish Time: End of August.
- Thang Long, 2A Phan Thuc Duyen, Ward 4, Tan Binh Dist.
- D36, 158 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh Dist.
➢ Number of team: 24 teams.
➢ Total match: 52 matches
➢ Registration time: from 1/5/2018 to 12/6/2018
➢ Registration fee: 5.000.000VND per team
➢ Deposit fee: 500.000VND per team
- The deposit fee will be deducted according to the yellow cards and red cards (yellow card is 50.000VND and red card is 100.000VND).
- The Organizers will return cash to the teams after deducting all penalties. However, in the case of violent and non-sporting spirit teams, which cause major incidents in the tournament, The Organizers will consult the referee, make the sanction decisions and have the right not to return the deposit.
PURPOSE – MEANING
- Create a nice playground for those who love playing football in HCMC, enhance the relationship between Vietnamese football teams and expats’ football teams (from lots of countries around the world).
- Improve physical strength, create exciting atmosphere and healthy entertainment on the field of football. – Promote the development of football, encouraging people to participate in playing football.
- Connect players who share the passion of football from all over the world.
WESPORT SUPER LIGA’S REGULATIONS
- Male football teams.
- Football teams, clubs, enterprises, companies, organizations can all participate in the tournament.
- Players must be over 18 years old.
- Each player is only allowed to play for one team during the tournament.
- In order to facilitate the supervision and operation of the tournament, we require all participating teams to have kits (uniform).
- Each team must register a representative team manager. Any requests, questions, complaints (if any), we will ONLY work with the team manager, not work with the players.
- The professional football players who played before or during season 2013/2014 cannot register to play in this tournament (players currently participating in t he 2nd V-League, 1st V-League, V-League; Futsal “A” HCMC League, Vietnamese Futsal Championship; and other tournaments organized by Vietnam Football Federation).
- Players participating in the tournament are responsible for their health as well as for all decisions and behaviors during the tournament.
- Each team must have a representative team manager.
- Each team can register with at least 8 players and maximum 15 players.
- The registration form must have: Full name – Passport No. – Photo (quantity: 1) – Fixed number during the tournament (on kits)
* Note: If the teams request to change the list, please contact the Organizers directly before the tournament begins. After the tournament takes place, only in case of force majeure, we will consider to agree for the team to change the list.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Playing: Group stage – round of 16 – quarterfinals – semi finals – final
- Each game has two halves, one half is 35 minutes, 10 minutes break between first and second half, no consulting time.
- The tournament rules apply the FIFA Rules for 7a-side.
- Teams are required to arrive 15 minutes before the game.
- If you are late or do not have enough 7 players on the field after 10 minutes compared to the time of the match, your team will lose 0-3.
- If the organizer finds out any fraudulent activities during the match/tournament, the team committed the fraud will immediately lose 0-3 and other forms of fines which made by the Organizers and the Referees
- The organizer has the right to handle violent, non-sporting, fraudulent, etc. acts in various forms.
- Champion: Cup – Medal – 12,000,000 VND
- Runner-up: Medal – 8,000,000 VND
- Third team: Medal – 5,000,000 VND
- Top-scorer: Medal – 1,000,000 VND
- Best player: Medal – 1,000,000 VND