SAIGON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S LEAGUE 2018
WeSport and SSA Sports are working together to organize and structure the women’s football in Saigon. Together we would like to organize annual leagues and tournaments and hope this will contribute to the development of amateur football in Vietnam.
Type of play: 7v7 league
- Time: Duration 13 weeks – 8h00→9h30 & 18h30→20h00
- Start day: Kick off date will be 21 October 2018 on every Sunday.
- Number of team: Mininum of 8 teams
- Amount of player: 15 players/team.
- Registration fee:
- 2,500,000VND when teams register before end of June.
- After June registration fee becomes 3,500,000VND.
- All payments must be completed before 1st of August,
- Register means your team pay a minimum of 1,000,000VND fee deposit.
- When your team does registration, you have 5 days to pay deposit to secure position.
- 1,000,000 VND per team for team kit sponsor ( your company logo will be on your team kits)
PURPOSE – MEANING OF THE LEAGUE
- Make a fun competition for women who love playing football in HCMC & enhance the relationship between Vietnamese football teams and expats’ football teams.
- Promote the development of football, encouraging people to participate in playing football
- Connect players who share the passion of football from all over the world.
SUBJECTS – CONDITIONS – REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Female football teams, clubs, enterprises, companies, organizations etc can participate in the tournament.
- Each player is able to play for only one team during the tournament & only players on the team roster are eligible to play.
- In order to facilitate the supervision and operation of the tournament, we require all participating teams to have kits (uniform included shirts, shorts & socks)
- The professional players and players who played in National Women League, AFF Women Futsal, SEA Games, National Women Futsal League & HCMC Women Futsal Open from 01/2017 till now cannot register to play in this tournament.
- Players participating in the tournament are responsible for their health as well as their decisions & behaviours during the tournament.
- Each team must register a representative (captain/coach/team manager etc.). Any requests, questions, complaints (if any), we will only work with the team representative, not working with the players.
- Each team can register with at least 10 players and maximum 20 players. The latest roster must be submitted before 15 Aug 2018.
The registration form must have all the information of the players as follows:
- Full name (& name on jersey if had)
- Passport No./ID No.
- Photo (online photo with clear face)
- Fixed number during the tournament (on kits).
- Teams can change players two times during the league, 1 player / 1 time so totally 2 players can be changed. The new players will be informed to the league organizer & other teams in order to check if they are able to play. You need to inform the league organizer at least 7 days before the new players playing their first match.
- Registration time: from 01/06/2018 to 30/7/2018.
Registration fee & registration process:
- Registration fee for teams register before 30 June 2018 is VND 2.500.000/team. Registration fee for teams register after 30 June is: VND 3.500.000/team.
- For teams register before 30 Jun, the fee will be promoted only 2.500.000 VND. This promotion is only workable when teams pay minimum 1.000.000 VND of deposit. After 30 June, the registration fee will become 3.500.000 VND.
- All payments must be completed before 1st of August. When teams do registration, they have 5 days to pay deposit to secure position.
Fixture & Time of competition:
- Schedule will be expected on opening: 09/09/2018 & finished on 09/12/2018.
- In the process of the tournament, date and time decided by the Organizer. The Organizer can arrange the change of time of some matches to ensure organization / media for the tournament or in other necessary cases.
- Newly issued schedule replaces the previous schedule.
- Time of competition: Under arrangement of the Organizer. If there is an adjustment to the playing time, BTC will issue a written notice or by email.
Competition rules and other regulations:
- Applying football rules to 7-a-side promulgated by the Commission for Physical Training and Sports, Regulations, Disciplinary Rules of Organizer and other amendments and supplements to the latest Laws of FIFA and / or VFF.
- Organizer decisions are expressed in the form of a notice to the participants. Members participating in the tournament are responsible for seriously implementing the Organizer announcement.
- Ball: size 5.
- Match duration: 35 minutes in each half, 10 minutes break in between.
- Off-side law will not be used.
- Substitutions are unlimited and can be made at any stoppage. All players must have the referee’s permission before they can enter the field of play and they must wait for the substituted player to leave the field.
- No jewellery/watche/accessorie on the field. Players must wear shin pads/shin guards. Player can’t enter the field without shin pads (no exceptional).
- Sports glasses are recommended to avoid injury. If injury happened because of the team who have players wearing normal glasses instead of sport glasses, players who wear normal glasses need to be all responsible for that injury.
- Players can use any football boots except the boots have metal sole/firm.
- Win = 3 points; Draw = 1 point; Loss = 0 point
- In the case that 2 or more teams have the same number of points at the end of the season, we will look at the following factors to determine a winner in this order: Head to Head, Goals Scored then Goal Difference.
- Note: in case of the same points for teams in 4th and 5th place (in case of 8 teams) or 5th and 6th place (in case of 10 teams) a deciding match shall be organised to determine which team plays in the championship group (in Belgium league format).
- In the case team withdraw or eliminated: In the process of the league, if one team withdraw without no reason or eliminated, they will be disciplined and all the results against other teams will be cancelled. The Orgarnizer will have proper adjustment to ensure the league process, the benefits of other teams and sponsors.
- Rituals and procedures for conducting the match: All teams need to perform rituals before and after the match as Organizer prescribed.
- Time to complete procedures before each game: According to Organizer’s regulations
About postponement and reschedule:
- Matches will be played as scheduled except heavy rain or lightning. Decision to postpone the match will be at discretion of the Organizer or referee of the match. For matches paused due to the weather that took place more than 55 minutes after the start of the match (excluding half time intervals), then the score at the pausing time will be considered the final score.
- Due to weather or unknown reasons that games need to be rescheduled, we will let other team’s coaches schedule even if rescheduled matches must be agreed by the Organizer firstly. In the case coaches cannot agree on rescheduling matches, the Organizer will intervene.
- The team registering the forbidden player will be eliminated.
- All the teams must be present at the competing area 30 minutes before the kick-off time to complete the pre-match paperwork. Any team who shows up late, 15 minutes after the kick-off time, will automatically resulted in losing 0-4 for that match. For any team who intentionally shows up late in order to help the opponents gain benefit from points & goal difference for ranking comparison with other teams, The Organizers have all authorities to eliminate that team, all the results of the eliminated team will automatically be changed to 0-4.
- In order to begin the match, the competing teams must have at least 5 players on the field. If one does not have enough players to play 15 minutes after kick-off time, they will automatically lose the match 0-4. For certain circumstance, such as the team does not have enough players due to yellow cards and red cards, the Organizers will take it into consideration.
- The players who get 2 yellow cards in the same match leading to a red card will be banned for 1 upcoming match, the players who get a straight red card will be banned for 2 upcoming matches. Under some serious circumstances, the Organizers have full authorities to give further penalties. If a player receives five yellow cards in a season, they will receive one match ban. The record of cards will be erased after the the first overall Group Stage. (Follow the Belgium system)
- Only players and staffs who are registered in the registration form can be present at the technical area. Others who are not registered must stay at the supporting area.
- During the Tournament, only the team representatives can make an official complaint with the Referees, the Supervisors and the Organizers. No exceptions. In some urgent cases, the person who is granted permission from the representative will have temporary power to replace him or her.
- If any fight happens during the match, The Organizers will consult with the Referees, the Supervisors of that match to make decision. After confirming the related parties, The Organizers have authorities to eliminate those parties.
- All the swearing during the match will result in a card depending on the situation and judgement from the Referees or the Supervisors.
- The Organizers have the authorities to give out after match penalties for violent behaviour, threatening the Referees, the Commissioners, the Organizers and the opponents.
- All the violent actions that causes injuries for the opponents will be considered to be given after match penalties depend on the after match report from the Supervisors.
- For any fight during and after the match, the team representatives of related parties will take full responsibilities for such cases. The Organizers have no responsibilities for such cases.
- The related parties in any fight will have to take responsibility under Vietnamese Law.
- In case the team quits without any acceptable reason, The Organizers have the right to cancel all the participations of the team for latter Tournaments and do not repay the Deposit.
Note: If under any circumstances the rules have to be adjust after bad behavior, the Organization will have the authority to do so.
- The Organizers only have the authorities and responsibilities during the Tournament (from the start of registration time to the end of the Closing Ceremony). After that, The Organizers will not be responsible for any circumstances.
- The Organizers respect the Referees and the Supervisors judgements in the match. Any complaints about the Referees or the Supervisors will not be taken into consideration.
- Only the team representative registered in the registration form has the right to make official complaint by document and contact the Supervisors or the Organizers. All complaints by the team must need clear evidence (confirmed by the Vietnamese Football Federation and HCMC Football Federation). The submitting evidence time to the Organizers cannot go past 24 hours since the Organizers receive the complaint. The processing time for complaints cannot affect the tournament schedule.
- Whenever there is a complaint about players, the petitioner should pay 500.000 VND per player per case. After the case closes, the Organizers will give back the cash if the complaint is correct.
- The appropriate complaint is the complaint made at the field right after the match, and the fee must be paid at that moment: 500.000 VND per player per case.
To the top league of Belgium system
- 1st place: Cup + Medals + Flag + 5.000.000 VND in cash
- 2nd place: Medals + Flag + 2.500.000 VND in cash
- 3rd place: Medals + Flag + Voucher from sponsor
- 4th place: Promotion voucher from sponsor (if any)
To the 2nd league of Belgium system
- 1st place: Medals + 2.500.000 in cash
- 2nd place: Promotion voucher from sponsor (if any)
- 3rd & 4th place: Promotion voucher from sponsor (if any)
Belgium League System