WeSport is a newly launched sports platform connecting sportsmen with sport facilities, currently active in Ho Chi Minh City. WeSport partners with sports facilities and provides these facilities with an online reservation system, which allows them to manage their bookings more easily. Users are able to search and make their reservations online at their favorite facility using several filter options through the same online system, which also allows a convenient way of payment online provided by our partner Payoo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, website, etc.)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Provide other support to Marketing Manager and Chief Marketing Officer as needed
- Working in a professional, international, young and active business environment
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in Marketing
- Monthly allowance
- Working towards a degree/diploma in Sports Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or Advertising with an interest in sports
- Proficient in English
Duration: Maximum 3 months full-time (working hours include evening and weekend, to be discussed in details during interview).
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
with subject line ‘Marketing Internship – Your name’