Angular App Developer
“Do you love sports? You can’t stop talking about it, playing it or your a fan of healthy lifestyle in general. Do you love to think outside the box for solving problems or creating strategies. And don’t you take no for an answer? WeSport might be looking for you”
WeSport is looking for an enthusiastic, organized team player to join our family. WeSport is a startup that focuses on developing the sports industry in Vietnam and beyond. As an online sports community, WeSport intends to build a platform, which makes it easier for people to play their favorite sports and enjoy this either socially or on a competitive basis. Since we are still a startup, we need a person that is happy to be “an octopus”.
We are a growing company and are looking for a full time Angular master with at least 3 years working experience in IT development. As a developer you don’t see problems, you see challenges. You have a startup mindset and want to build a success with the team.
Let us give you some reasons to join us…..
– Young, creative and friendly environment
– Dynamic environment where own initiative is highly appreciated and rewarded
– Knowledge sharing and soft skill training
– Flat organisation in an international team
– Creating something new and exciting for Vietnam and beyond
– Lots of sports events and fun with the team
You will be part of the development team of WeSport. Working on management systems, API’s, data warehouse, app development and much more. We are looking for a developer with a clear technical vision and experience to make WeSport the best technical sports solution in Vietnam.
– Develop mobile apps and custom data driven applications using Angular with Symfony and WordPress
– Operate in an Agile/Scrum Environment
– Participate in team brainstorming and design sessions (international team)
– Communicate well with all team members, non-technical as well as technical
– Suggest and give feedback within the team to improve performance and product
– Able to add value to the team
Our list of things we think you need. Can you tell us if this is correct or convince us you are a match anyway.
– Gitflow, Docker, Gitlab is a pré
– CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment) is a pré
– Gulp, Webpack
– Angular, ES6, Redux (and React is a pré)
– Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude
– Understanding and Experiences with PSR/Code standard
– Transparent in knowledge and communication
– Good soft skills: team player, not afraid to provide feedback to colleagues, etc.
– Available for long term
We have created an environment where everyone is approached as a professional. We love to help each other to get better. Giving and receiving feedback is something we appreciate at any level in the organisation. If you like that and are willing to learn from our experiences staff. Please contact us!