EVENT PLANNER RECRUITMENT
Event Planner WeSport
“Do you love sports? You can’t stop talking about it, playing it or you are a fan of healthy lifestyle in general. Do you love organizing sport events? Do you love watching people enjoying your events? And don’t you take no for an answer? WeSport might be looking for you”
WeSport is looking for an enthusiastic, organized team player to join our family. WeSport is a start-up company, which focuses on developing the sports industry in Vietnam and beyond. As an online sports community, WeSport intends to build a platform, which makes it easier for people to play their favorite sports and enjoy this either socially or on a competitive basis. Since we are still a startup, we need a person that is happy to be “an octopus”.
We are a growing company and are looking for a fulltime Event Planner with at least 2 years working experience. As an Event Planner you bring wonderful experience to guests through events/activations. You understand startup life and want to build a success with the team.
Let us give you some reasons to join us…..
- Young, creative and friendly environment
- Dynamic environment where own initiative is highly appreciated and rewarded
- Knowledge sharing and soft skill training
- Flat organisation in an international team
- Creating something new and exciting for Vietnam and beyond
- Lots of sports events and fun with the team
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, equipment, invitation, promotional material, etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Cooperate with Marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Proven success as an event planner or coordinator
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and make split-second decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
- Probation contract of 2 months (with an option to extend for another 2 months)
- Salary range: 8mil – 10mil VND Net
- Salary (if extended to full-time) includes social/health package according to VN law and in addition a reasonable additional health policy from a renowned insurer (allowing you to visit better hospitals).
- Working hours might be more than 40 hrs/week due to events. Office working hours is from 9AM – 6:00PM. Hours in office is negotiable and flexible.
- Your holiday entitlements will be based on VN law, which is 12 days per year + public holidays. Please note we are flexible with holidays if business allows it, more days will be returned to the company in the form of extra time.
We have created an environment where everyone is approached as a professional. We love to help each other to get better. Giving and receiving feedback is something we appreciate at any level in the organization. If you like that and are willing to learn from our experiences, please contact us!
To apply please name your email Event Planner_[Applicant’s name] and send to Ms. Linh Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply form below: