Senior Digital Marketer Recruitment
“Do you love sports? You can’t stop talking about it, playing it or you are a fan of a healthy lifestyle in general. Do you love to play a significant part of Marketing activities to bring WeSport closer to the users? And don’t you take no for an answer? WeSport might be looking for you”
WeSport is looking for an enthusiastic, organized team player to join our family. WeSport is a start-up company, which focuses on developing the sports industry in Vietnam and beyond. As an online sports community, WeSport intends to build a platform, which makes it easier for people to play their favorite sports and enjoy this either socially or on a competitive basis. Since we are still a startup, we need a person that is happy to be “an octopus”.
We are a growing company and are looking for a full time SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETER with at least 3 years of working experience. As a digital marketer, you love social media, excited in creating online campaigns to interact with our community, expert in reading reports & analytic, eager to learn and adapt new digital techniques. You understand startup life and want to contribute to the success with the team.
Let us give you some reasons to join us
– Young, creative and friendly environment
– A dynamic environment where own initiative is highly appreciated and rewarded
– Knowledge sharing and soft skill training
– Creating something new and exciting for Vietnam and beyond
– Lots of sports events and fun with the team
- Lead the execution of WeSport’s social media activities, including but not limited to content strategy, content creation, digital storytelling, community management, paid social media advertising, social listening, and influencer marketing
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and initiatives designed to raise awareness of WeSport among target audiences
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Develop and/or maintain all of WeSport’s digital marketing assets including language, analytics, testimonials, case studies, and visuals used in capability decks, proposals, presentations and on the website
- Support to develop content for vlog, podcast when needed
- Facilitate coordination with webmaster concerning backend website updates and maintenance
- Execute successful Email / SEO / SEM campaigns
- Recruit, manage and oversee Social Media Interns
- At least 3-year-experience in a similar Experience developing and implementing social media, email, digital and integrated marketing campaigns from planning through content creation, and detailed analytic reporting
- Experience creating content for all popular digital platforms, as well as detailed knowledge of each platform’s tools and functionalities. Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn required; YouTube, TikTok a plus
- Ability to measure and analyze key digital metrics (follower growth, impressions, engagement, share of voice, SEO, CTR, etc.) and experience use reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Instagram Insights to report on whether a campaign was successful
- Understanding for and ability to use WordPress software to update and manage WeSport’s website
- Ability to contribute to e-marketing campaigns using the MailChimp application
- Experience with video/video editing programs is a plus
- A deep interest in technology and identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Can-do attitude
- Able to communicate in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline
We have created an environment where everyone is approached as a professional. We love to help each other to get better. Giving and receiving feedback is something we appreciate at any level in the organization. If you like that and are willing to learn from our experiences.
Do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and please name your email [Position]_[Full name].