WeSport is a newly launched sports platform connecting sportsmen with sport facilities, currently active in Ho Chi Minh City. WeSport partners with sports facilities and provides these facilities with an online reservation system, which allows them to manage their bookings more easily. Users are able to search and make their reservations online at their favorite facility using several filter options through the same online system, which also allows a convenient way of payment online provided by our partner Payoo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our business development team. Are you target oriented, unwilling to take “no” for an answer and keen to gain experience in sales and business development? Then this internship is just what you’re looking for.
- Provide general assistance and support to the business development team
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with partners
- Assist users with booking (and other) inquiries.
- Working in a professional, international, young and active business environment
- Enhancing knowledge and skills in business development and sales
- Monthly allowance
- Working towards a degree/diploma in Sports Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or Advertising and an interest in sports.
- Able to communicate in English
Duration: Maximum 3 months full-time (working hours include evening and weekend, to be discussed in details during interview).
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Business Development Internship – Your name’.